Grey "Seven" Face Mask from Vitadylan™
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. up to 5 days, may vary internationally.
- Order number: SW10644
Finally available: The world's first skin caring face mask made of our unique material Vitadylan™. This mask fits perfectly and is extremely soft. Much softer than a cotton mask. It nourishes the skin with Icelandic algae and zinc fibres. The elastic straps of the same material make it easy to wear the mask even on very long days without any problems. Nothing scratches or disturbs. The GREY Mask is handmade with love in Germany.
- Original GREY Vitadylan™ Mask
- Composition of the Vitadylan material: 56% Modal, 36% Lyocell, 5% Elastan, 3% other fibers
- Contains algae extracts from the fjords of Iceland, zinc, and natural vitamins and minerals
- Dermatologically tested: 5 stars "Excellent
- 100% free from pollutants
- The antioxidants in the algae and zinc protect and nourish the skin
- The nourishing effect can still be felt after 100 washes
- Highest-quality craftsmanship
- Color: Original GREY gray melange
- Twice as soft as cotton
- 97% less water consumption than a cotton product
- Designed in Berlin
- Made in Germany
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
MACHINE WASH UP TO 60 DEGREES - can be used as usual in the washing machine, while retaining the valuable ingredients.