Grey "Seven" Face Mask from Vitadylan™
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. up to 5 days, may vary internationally.
- Order number: SW10644
Finally available: The world's first skin caring face mask made of GREY's unique material Vitadylan™. This mask fits perfectly and is extremely soft. Much softer than a cotton mask. It nourishes the skin with Icelandic algae and zinc fibres. The elastic straps of the same material make it easy to wear the mask even on very long days without any problems. Nothing scratches or disturbs. The GREY Mask is handmade with love in Germany. Original GREY Vitadylan™ Mask is dermatologically tested and has 5 stars of excellence. The antioxidants in the algae and zinc protect and nourish the skin even after 100 washes. The timeless, feminine cut is inspired by the Asian Zen design. Highest quality craftsmanship is designed in Berlin and made in Germany. GREY products are made with 97% less water consumption than a cotton product and are 100% free from pollutants.
- Material: Composition of the Vitadylan: 56% Modal, 36% Lyocell, 5% Elastan, 3% other fibers. Twice as soft as cotton.
- Size: The sizes are rather small. Possibly order a larger size.
- Features: Contains algae extracts from the fjords of Iceland, zinc, and natural vitamins and minerals
- Color: Original GREY gray melange
- Care: Machine wash up to 60 degrees. Can be cleaned in washing machine.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®