Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW11391
Besakih is a practical rectangular tray made from water hyacinth. Thanks to the stable structure, it is the perfect helper if you want to make your loved ones happy next time with a few snacks or drinks. With its compact dimensions, it is also ideal for the elegant storage of preserving jars or spices. If you don't use Besakih, it looks great as a table or shelf decoration even when empty.
- Material: All materials are 100% free from fertilizers, pesticides, paints and other coatings.
- Main material: Water Hyacinth
The water hyacinth is a tropical aquatic plant that grows on rivers and lakes. The resulting lack of light and oxygen causes all life underwater to die, which is why the plants have to be removed regularly. In order to prepare the plants for further processing, the leaves are cut off and the thick stems are dried in the sun for three to seven days. The result is a sustainable raw material that is available in abundance for many woven goods at Soeji.
- Other materials: Metal Frame
- Dimensions: Length x width x height (without handles)
- S: 30 x 20 x 6 cm; 0.41 kg
- M: 36 x 26 x 7 cm; 0.60 kg
- L: 41 x 31 x 8 cm; 0.76 kg
Due to the production by hand and natural variations in the materials, the size and weight may vary slightly from the stated values.