Grey "Two" – Long-Sleeved Shirt made of Vitadylan
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. up to 5 days, may vary internationally.
- Order number: SW10288
"Two" is a long-sleeve must-have. The long-sleeve top is made of skin-nourishing Vitadylan™, so it is twice as soft as a cotton shirt. The fabric contains fibers made of algae and zinc that release minerals and vitamins into the skin. So you can feel comfortable all day, while your skin benefits from natural nourishment. The basic long-sleeve garment features a timeless cut and a simple Zen design. “Two” can be styled with many looks and suits many different occasions, including in the office, at home, or for yoga.
- Original GREY Vitadylan™ long-sleeve T-shirt
- Composition of the Vitadylan material: 56% Modal, 36% Lyocell, 5% Elastan, 3% other fibers
- Contains algae extracts from the fjords of Iceland, zinc, and natural vitamins and minerals
- Dermatologically tested
- The antioxidants in the algae and zinc protect and nourish the skin
- The nourishing effect can still be felt after 100 washes
- Timeless, feminine cut with an Asian-inspired Zen design
- Highest-quality craftsmanship
- Color: Original GREY gray melange
- GREY logo on the back collar
- Twice as soft as cotton
- 97% less water consumption than a cotton product
- Designed in Berlin
- Made in Germany
MACHINE WASH UP TO 40 DEGREES - can be used as usual in the washing machine, while retaining the valuable ingredients.
HANDMADE BADGE: Assures a product fully handcrafted and sustainable, definitely non-mechanical.